Enhance your Retention Via Automated Task Assignment
Enjoy our task automation processes that will add consistency to your staff's daily activities. Amongst the most remarkable ones, enjoy the benefits of our automated calling list and call management features and e-nate's account receivable.
- Keep track of recalls, confirmations and log every call automatically.
- Send collection letters as they become necessary.
The Calling List
Keeping track of any patient who left without an appointment, canceled or missed a visit is an important part of your every day success. e-nate's automated calling list, keeps a real time comprehensive task list that allows your staff to log every calls and coordinate their efforts and assist your patients in maintaining their care schedules. Automated tasks are sure to bring you a well deserved peace of mind.
- Monitor your staff efficiency from any workstation and even from home.
- Make your staff more effective than ever, with an automated calling list.
- Allow your staff an easy and rapid way to log every call result with one simple click.
- Delete or keep patient on the list with our intuitive call status.
- Automate accountability in your team.
- Easily adjust calling preference settings for every patient.
Allow your staff members to know each call attempts and their results. Never loose track of a patient again.
Stimulating to do list
Provide your staff with a simple one click calling list. Watch them clear the list with excitement.
Automatic list update
Allow your staff to log every calls to enhance their performance. Implement tools to enhance accountability and monitor the efficiency of your team.
Enjoy a better and smooth control of your past dues. The task center now offers you in a simple click access to all your receivables.
- Keeping track in real time of all receivables.
- Open the patient file and choose between printing a letter or sending an e-mail.
- Automatic deletion when tasks are accomplished.
Real time tracking
Keep track of all of your account receivables and manage them as they require attention.
Print letter or e-mail
Print or e-mail account receivable letters in a simple click on a patient's name on the list.
Once the task isaccomplished, an automatic updating of the list is made.