| || ||Billing and Claims|
3rd Generation Billing Services
Complete Billing system
Welcome to 3rd generation billing services. e-nate's new and complete billing and accounting system offers you a new and better way to bill with the efficiency and simplicity of the Internet saving you time and money.
- Access your billing system from any online computer.
- Completely HIPPA safe and compliant
- Benefit from an enhanced security. You never need to do back up your data.
- Has EPI and NPI
- Manage and maintain all CPT codes and HCPCS
- Manage multiple providers and all payers
Individual patient management
Streamline your daily work process by setting up your patient's providers and maintain the patient information as necessary and generate individual invoices and statements.
- Add patients
- Maintain patient data
- Generate patients invoices
- Generate patient statements (from the front and the back of the office).
Billing with simplicity
Easily generate, validate and submit claims
e-nate includes a robust set of billing features. Using automated electronic processing features and the system defaults, all of the charges you enter each day can be automatically submitted electronically as claims to the payers at 11:45 PM MST. You can enter charges and payments on patient bills, view account summaries and other information, submit bills to payers, and generate and print claims, invoices, and statements for a patient.
- Enter charges and payments on patient bills
- View account summaries and other information,
- Electronically submit bills to payers or submit them on paper.
- Generate and print claims, invoices, and statements for any patients.
- Create billing templates, which allow you to combine the charges for common office visits into one reusable set of charges.
Generate any reports
Flexible management possibilities
e-nate can generate a number of reports, including seven accounting reports, batches of invoices and statements, and reports for managing claims. Some of the reports need to be monitored on a regular basis to ensure that your claims are being processed appropriately.
- Easily monitor the regularity of your claims and find and correct errors to facilitate claim processing.
- Create daily and monthly Edit Reports, daily and monthly Account Ledger as well as Account Activity reports
- Create Account Financial Summary for specified day or days and view total debits, credits, write offs, and receivables.
- Audit and send all of your billing electronic and paper.